We’ve made it easier than ever for engineers across the country to get involved in the Week and for our partners to help spread the word.
• Be part of our #EngineerOnAMission by turning their own personal story into an #EngineerOnAMission social media post using the template
• Get involved with the Tomorrow’s Engineers Week Big Assembly
• Share the news stories, films and other social content from our channels:
– Use the hashtag #TEWeek18
• Share any events taking place during Tomorrow’s Engineers Week
• Visit tomorrowsengineers.org.uk/teweek for templates and more ways to get involved.
We’ve got some great stories of engineers using their skills to solve some of the world’s biggest issues. We’d love as many people as possible to join in with the campaign:
On a short mission: We’ll be creating a series of films and social media content showcasing some inspirational engineers on a mission – share this content throughout #TEWeek18
On a tea break mission: Take inspiration from our heroes and create your own #EngineerOnAMission social media posts.
On a longer mission: Take inspiration from last year’s heroes and create your own #EngineerOnAMission film.
For the first time this year we will be hosting a live Tomorrow’s Engineers Week Big Assembly on 7 November.
Our Big Assembly will feature engineers on a mission to make the world a better place – with inspiring stories of engineers working for high profile charities, companies and causes.
It‘s easy for schools to be part of the Big Assembly so help us spread the word to any schools that you work with by asking them to register at bigassembly.org
We will have news stories hitting the headlines to promote #TEWeek18. Help us spread the word by posting content in your newsletters, on your website and across social media channels.
During the Week itself, we’ll send key content to share on social media. Sign up to receive this by emailing email@example.com